The Backstop Camera Mount makes it easy and fun to film yourself (or anyone else) playing softball or baseball! Our adjustable camera bracket eliminates the guesswork.
Our adjustable telescoping pole allows you to get any type of angle you'd like on the field. Extend the pole up to 14 feet above the field, so you no longer have batters and umpires in the way of your shot. The low profile is so unobtrusive many players don’t even know it’s there!
What you get:
Backstop Camera Mount (BCM-1) for action cameras
- Adjustable camera bracket eliminates guesswork and the telescoping pole allows you to get a birds-eye view of the field
- No longer are you limited to how high you can reach for placement on the backstop
- Works from outside the fence, so your camera is protected from a direct hit off the bat
- Comes with the Arkon smartphone adapter which allows you to hold phones up to 3.6″ wide
- The all new design was made especially for smartphones or the Mevo Start, it allows you to get your phone right up next to the fence, giving you more field visibility. This also allows you to get the fencing out of your shot!
- The BCM-S is perfect for live streaming games through Facebook, Periscope, YouTube, or any other of your favorite streaming video service.
The patented BCM-1 Portable Camera Mount culminates five years of development, resulting in a mount that:
- Eliminates guesswork – patented design assures correct angle!
- Affords a unique view of the entire field, works with almost any camera from outside the fence!
- Mounts in less than 30 seconds from outside the fence
- Is affordable and light weight
- Stores easily in your bag and sets up fast!
- Is guaranteed with a six month return policy!
Why do baseball players and coaches around the world prefer the BCM-1 Portable Camera Mount? Just a few reasons:
- The BCM-1 is rugged, lightweight and easy to carry with you (we got 17 into one baseball bag!). It’s affordable and sets up anytime, anywhere, from outside the fence.
- It allows observation of swings and pitches under game conditions when it counts, not just while a coach is hand-feeding.
- Allows a baseball player to see for themselves what’s obvious to everyone else. Accelerates the instructional process.
- Analyze an opponent’s game to be better prepared next time. Keep an archive of baseball videos so you’re always prepared.
- Chart or study a game at your convenience – great for rainy days or rest days.
- Review a game with your players – great starting point for discussion!
- There’s no limit to other uses. Make a college recruiting video, scout opponents while you are off playing a game (get permission first!), and amongst other things, sometimes it’s just darn fun to go back and watch a game.
What makes the BCM-1 different from other camera mounts?
- The bracket mounts THROUGH the fence for the best view, and the camera bracket is adjustable to get the perfect angle on the field.
- Want to go higher? The BCM-1 has a telescoping pole that allows you to place the camera up to 14′ off the ground!
- Unlike our competitors, we are not limited to how high you can reach. So there is no ladder required
- No assembly required. Spend less time setting up, more time playing.
- Mounts in seconds from outside the fence. Perfect for coaches and parents to mount from behind, out of sight.
- Stores easily in your baseball bag, weighs just over a pound total!
- Durably constructed in the USA to last years.
- Compatible with almost any video camera. Use a GoPro, Muvi, camcorder, or use your smartphone with an inexpensive screw mount adapter.
Using Video eliminates the need to explain – and eliminates frustration.
Video is the most effective and efficient way to communicate. You, or your student, might think your elbow is up, and might think you are rotating your hips, and might think you know what your pitching motion looks like….
Quite often just seeing the video is enough – you don’ t have to say anything more
How much is this amazing tool? Only
Why isn’t it more expensive? Here’s the honest reason. We’re engineers and baseball players, not marketers. A marketer would have marked it up to $99 and then offered free shipping, bonuses, gifts and other incentives. Maybe we should have, but instead we just priced it as low as we could. When we offer the occasional special, the cost isn’t hidden in a high price, it comes out of our hides! It’s kind of like no-haggle car buying.
Get your own camera mount now
We think the BCM-1 will be the best tool in your baseball or softball arsenal. Try it out for a full month. If you don’t find it to be so, return it for a full refund.
With the BCM-1 You’ll
Join the ranks of satisfied customers who learned to use video analysis
Win more games-by playing smarter
Get a camera mount designed by baseball players for baseball players
Easily improve your swing or pitching motion by seeing what they really look like
Get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee